Monday, January 30, 2006

First off-line Post

right now i am sitting in the confines of my home. I have quit MICA
and thus the phenomenal Internet speed that made downloads of 1 mb in
2 seconds to 3 seconds. I am going to miss that. With home there is
lot of love and carelessness which i can afford and along with that
comes a modem and dial up connection. Makes me feel like i have
travelled back in time to the days when Internet was still a big
thing even in a big city and when i used to live with my parents and
went to school.

So I am experimenting on this email program and blogspot's claims
that i can publish through an email. Lets see how far is it true?

right now i am content and not at all pissed off or anything. home
does that to me. whenever i am in the big bad world i am really
pissed off over one thing or another. Here i just donot care. i have
been waiting for the offer letter from crosswords which should arrive
anytime now and then i will be employed. something tells me that i
will be employed better than i would have been had i completed the course.

home gives me time to read and not think at all. Yesterday night i
spent my time with an old forgotten friend called Sherlock Holmes and
was watching him as he solved the study in the scarlet.

ha ha ha...no great thoughts for today...not even crappy ones.....i
love it.......... my post off you go

bbye

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.23/243 - Release Date: 1/27/2006

No comments: